Sometimes while talking to someone on mobile and sometimes while listening to favorite music, it is common to use earphones. But those who use them may not know that excessive use of earphones can lead to problems such as ear screen, hearing problems, and infections. So keep in mind the following some points while using earphones.
Points to remember :
- If you have to stay in a virtual meeting for most of the day, then use headphones instead of an earphone. Actually, the delegate cell inside the ears serves as a sound to the brain. When the earphone touches these cells through an automatic transmission, the possibility of their damage is increased. Therefore, the ear can be damaged by applying earphones for a long time every day.
- Exposure to the volume of the mobile phone after installing the earphone may damage the earplugs. The Biggest danger is that due to the loud sound, the person does not feel any discomfort associated with the ear that time. But after some time, when the problem is felt, it is too late. This causes the problem to take serious form on the time. So while listening to anything with earphones, keep the volume level of your gadget up to a maximum of 40%.
- Many types of bacteria accumulate on the earphone while using it. Ear infections can spread as soon as apply to the inner side of the ear. So clean the earphones daily with a sanitizer. Also do not share earphones with anyone. This can also cause an ear infection.
- some people listen to music by earphone while traveling. They feel that it will not hear the noise of traffic in the surrounding environment. Sometimes this method can prove more harmful. Sometimes, this prevents the sound of low decibels scattered in the surrounding environment, but the low sound that reaches directly through the earphone greatly damages the inner parts of the ear.
- If you have to work with an earphone for several hours a day, then after every hour, take a break of 5 to 7 minutes and remove the earphone. Ears will rest.
- If you need to talk on mobile even after returning from office due to a job profile, then use a speaker most of the time during a conversation.
- Always use good company earphones.
Hi! I’m Deepshikha Gautam. I’m from Kanpur.