Are you hungry? Do you not have too much time? Then this recipe is for you.
Oil, Canapes-12 pieces, Butter-1 teaspoon, Onion-85 gram, Mushroom – 210 gram, salt-1 teaspoon, Celery leaves – 1/4 teaspoon, Thaim-1 /4 teaspoon, Fresh Cream- 80 gram, Coriander.
- First heat enough oil in a pan, then add canapes and fry it till it turns golden brown in color.
- Then dry it on a tissue paper and keep it aside.
- Now heat oil in a pan, then add onion and fry it till it becomes golden.
- Then add the mushroom and mix it well.
- Now cook it on medium heat for 8-10 minutes.
- Now add Salt, Celery, and mix it well.
- Add fresh cream and mix it well.
- Then cook it on medium heat for 5-7 minutes.
- Now fill the Canapese with prepared mushroom. Garnish it with coriander.
- Your Mushroom Canapes is ready.
Hi! I’m Deepshikha Gautam. I’m from Kanpur.